Features
No real updates to the project except that AmigaOS has been updated to the latest 3.2.3, with custom Kickstart to have the tfide driver in it.
But I realised while preparing for an Amiga event that I don't have real summary what the Amiga really includes now, so here's what the setup currently is.
Included hardware
- Amiga 1200 motherboard, Rev 2B
- TerribleFire TF1260 with 68060 running 50MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- 16GB CompactFlash card (TS16GCF133) as primary HDD, connected to TF1260
- EIDE '99 two channel IDE-adapter
- DVD-RW drive, slot loading, Samsung SN-T082
- Gotek drive as DF0, 3,5" drive as DF1
- Indivision AGA Mk3 with HDMI/VGA output
- OpenAmigaSampler
- Audio amplifier, model is from Ian Stedman, crossfade between Paula channels on/off, control Paula and CD audio levels separately
- Arduino Nano for controlling PSU and Amiga via Infrared
- Lyra 3 keyboard adapter, switch on the back for selecting Amiga/PC type
- SilverStone SST-ST30F 300W SFX PSU
- PCMCIA 10Mb Ethernet adapter
- Two 128x64px OLED displays, one for Gotek (1,54") , another one (0,96") for status info
- Integrated Mouse/Joystick switcher
- S-video out mod
- AmigaOS 3.2.3
Infrared control features:
- Turn on/off Amiga
- Reset
- Enable/disable TF1260 (set and reset)
- Turn Paula audio crossfade on/off
- Control Gotek (prev, next, ok)
OLED status screen shows following info:
- Power
- Mouse/Joystick indicator
- HDD access
- DF0 access
- DF1 access
- Crossfade disabled
- TF1260 disabled
Future plans
No big plans for future in hardware. One thing that I would to have is CD32 compatible mouse/joystick switcher. I have studied the subject but haven't built yet a working version. But besides that I probably will just keep on updating the software side.
Comments
Post a Comment